Mastering Technology

Picture from Pxhere

I consider myself a pretty tech-savvy person. I may not be an expert, but I can figure my way around most programs and apps and can google the heck out of a tutorial if I need to. I have previously used several web-building programs such as Weebly and Wix, as well as image editing sites like Canva. I also have already downloaded a spellchecking and grammar extension for my browser called Grammarly which I have been using for about four years and has never given me any issues. I feel confident that I am prepared to use most of the tools listed for the class, and if not, I am ready to learn.
This is a flyer I made with Canva a couple of years ago for an organization I was a part of

Comentarios

  1. I also consider myself to be relatively tech-savvy. Most of my family asks me for help whenever they have issues with their computers or phones. I can quickly figure out most programs or just do a little research with a quick Internet search if I'm unsure about something. I'm interested to learn more about the technological tips and tricks from this class and incorporate them into my daily life to improve my overall productivity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Existential Crisis: An Introduction By Me

Comment Wall

Week 9 Story: The Beauty and The Skull