Week 8 Progress

Public Domain Vectors

I am quite happy with my progress in the class so far. I have kept up with all of the assignments, I only missed one but made up the points with some extra credit. Overall, I am really enjoying this class, I enjoy the reading and the storytelling posts, but most of all I love working on my project. Every time I have to work on my project I get super excited, I love doing research for it and writing the introduction and stories, so I really hope people actually enjoy reading it. I do think I should take more advantage of the extra credit opportunities, so that is something I would like to incorporate more during the second half of the semester. 

I am lucky enough that I have a pretty light semester credit-wise, so I am not as burned out as other people, but I am still quite tired and looking forward to the spring break, which is my biggest motivator at the moment (hence the picture!). I hope I will continue to enjoy this class and that I will keep up with the assignments, I am excited to continue to work on my project!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Existential Crisis: An Introduction By Me

Comment Wall

Week 9 Story: The Beauty and The Skull