Week 8 Reading and Writing

Medusa Mirror of Memory by Incantata
So far, I am pretty happy with my blog and the work I have done for the class. I have played a lot with the settings of the blog and have changed the theme quite a few times, so I am satisfied with the design I currently have. As for the reading and writing assignments, I have realized that the schedule I originally had did not work completely for me, so instead of doing both readings on Monday, I have been trying to do part A on Monday and then part B on Wednesday. As for the storytelling, I have noticed that I tend to leave it to the last minute, as I do with the project assignments, so I need to rethink how I organize my time. That being said, I am still very proud of the stories I have written and have been able to keep on top of the work. 

I think some of my favorite assignments so far were the microfiction I did on Medusa's story and the letter I wrote for the Ancient Egypt unit, which apparently many people liked as well. The picture I chose for this post is actually from that microfiction post, it shows Medusa seeing herself in a mirror but seeing her old self, not the gorgon. I love this picture because it humanizes Medusa instead of portraying her like a monster, which is what I tried to do with my microfiction as well. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Existential Crisis: An Introduction By Me

Comment Wall

Week 11 Story: When the Earth Shakes